Each Pack of Candle Lantern Bags contains 10 paper candle bags, each bag a has a cut-out design. Candle bags also know as lumanaries are a great way to enhance a garden or outdoor setting, whether it for a Barbeque, garden party, wedding, or just sitting in your garden on a summer night. Each pack of 10 candle bag lanterns is packed in a poly bag with decorative card hanger and full instructions.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
1. Open up the bag and pour approximately 2-3 cups of sand, small pebbles or soil into it.
2. Place the bags about 1-1.5m apart for maximum lighting effect.
3. Place a candle into the centre of the pile, pushing it down into the soil, so it is positioned upright and straight. You can use heavy duty tea light candle.
4. Light the candles using either a large BBQ match or a grill lighter. Smaller matches will be difficult to use and will take quite some time if you have a number of candles to light.
5. Extinguish the candle once you have finished the event.
6. You can reuse the bags afterwards if stored dry.
Only use in open spaces.
Always keep water or fire extinguishers nearby.
Children must not be left unattended with the lanterns.
Make sure that you familiarize yourself fully with the instructions provided.
Ensure that the wind is not stronger than 5 mph.
Do not use around dry crops.
Wear sensible clothing that does not dangle around your hands or flap around any flame
If the lanterns paper does catch fire extinguish & discard.
Each pack of candle bag lanterns is priced and sold as a pack of 10 candle bag lanterns.
Dimensions: Height 16cm Width 14cm Depth 9cm