Delivery is nominally 2-3 working days by courier subject to stock level, some items may take up to 10 working days and in certain cases, restocking can take several weeks.
Delivery confirmation will be sent following placement of your order, and if necessary may include an option for out of stock items on long lead times.
For urgent orders, or large quantity scheduled orders, please contact the office
RISK AND PROPERTY
This offer does not apply to prices you have been quoted for second hand or used goods, product from auction sites, or specially discounted goods. Proof of offers may be required. The price promise does not apply to sales once they have been placed. Prices must have been advertised/quoted within the past 30 days and apply to in stock items.
Customers are able to cancel any order within 48Hrs of placing it. If the goods have been despatched by this time they must be returned in original unused condition at the customers own expense.
Environment & Ethics Policy
The Norfolk Candle Company recognises that our operations have the potential to effect the environment. The Company will meet all regulatory requirements and in addition will do the following:
- Since we started our company over twenty eight years ago, we have been using as much recycled material in our products as possible, and will continue to do so. Practically all containers used in our dispatch department are recycled from supplier sent packages or are recycled cardboard produced cartons.
- We also try and source products from sustainable sources where possible and the vast majority of our products are 100% recyclable.
- Our Natural wax container candles are deliberately made in jars with lids to enable the jars to be reused rather than melted down by the recycling process which uses more energy.
- Our Candles are made mostly of Eco Soy wax from a sustainable source, which together with our use of essential oils and candle scents are also obtained from traceable and sustainable fair trade sources.
- We use various suppliers for our wrapping papers, all of which are able to supply us with a statement of origin and recyclable qualities upon request.
We aim to incorporate in our environmental practices the best available technology that is economically achievable, and we will minimise the use of all materials and energy and not use any materials derived from endangered species. We aim to apply the principles of reduction, reuse and recycling to the management of our products and their packaging.
If you require any further information on a specific product, please ask we will be happy to get the answers for you.